•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. C

DRL wiring

I'm going to run white to a ground, so I'm just trying to find a hot that I can safely use. The lights are LED, if that makes any difference.
  2. C

DRL wiring

Hey all, I've got an 89 b2 XL. It did not come with daytime running lights, but I have some after market lights that I am wanting to wire with a DRL function. Does anyone know what wires I can tie into that have key on power, so I can get them to be on when the truck is running?
  3. C

1988 Bronco II clutch issue

I saw a similar post from someone else, so i'll paste my reply to them here because it applies to your issue as well. This happened to me in my 89 b2. My clutch was useless and went to the floor with no resistance. Could move through the gears, but my clutch was useless. Took it to the shop...
  4. C

Bad Clutch Questions 1990 Bronco II

This sort of happened to me in my 89 b2. My clutch was useless and went to the floor with no resistance. Could move through the gears, but my clutch was useless. Took it to the shop and it was my slave cylinder. It's inside the bell housing, and integral with the throwout bearing. Since they...
  5. C

Door swap

I have an 89 B2. I want vent windows, so I was wondering if anyone knows if the doors from an earlier b2 will fit on my 89 b2, since the earlier ones had the vent window option. From what I can see, the doors look like they're the same shape, all but the window shape.